Custom Search

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Nanded Recruitment

Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Nanded invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer in Junior Management Scale I , Middle Management scale II & scale III Cadre.
Number of posts:• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 117
• Officer Scale-I - 54
• Officer Scale II - 28
• Officer Scale III - 04
Eligibility:
(i) Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
(ii) Essential: Proficiency in local language*
(iii) Knowledge of Computers
Candidates should have obtained the specified Total Weighted Standard Score as well as score in each test in the RRBs- Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012.
Candidates should be able to produce the score card in support of the scores mention in the online application, if called for interview.
Selection process: Interview
How to apply: Through online
Important Dates: 
• Payment of application fees: 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013
• Opening date for online registration: 31-01-2013
• Last date for online registration: 11-02-2013

For more details Click here

1 comment:

  1. Sir some days ago i have appeared in Maharashtra gramin bank clerk exam but i not get my result yet. please provide me my result with my marks. my id is - sachin4564@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete