Clerks : 7740 posts
breakup of vacancies
- State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) - 1400
- State bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – 1880
- State bank of Mysore (SBM) - 800
- State bank of Travancore (SBT) - 2500
- State bank of Patiala (SBP) – 1160
Important Dates:On-line Registration of Applications From : 30.07.2012
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 13.08.2012
Payment of Fees - Offline : 01.08.2012 to 17.08.2012
Payment of Fees - Online : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012
Dates of Written Examination : 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012
Bank may conduct written test on more than two dates, if need be.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2012):
i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). OR
ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university.
Age: (As on 01.08.2012):
Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 01.08.2012). Candidates born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1994, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
Selection procedure:As part of the SBI associate bank`s recruitment process Written test & Interview are to be conducted.The written test consists only of Objective type questions under the sections,
General awareness, General english, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & Marketing aptitude/ Computer Knowledge.While the bank shall decide qualifying marks, registrants must pass in each section.For every wrong answer – 0.25 would be reduced as negative mark
For the purpose of holding interviews, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 based on the minimum score fixed.
- On-line Registration of Application : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012
- Payment of Fees – Offline (at SBI Branches) : 01.08.2012 to 17.08.2012
- Payment of Fees – Online : 30.07.2012 to 13.08.2012